Esplora! Vacanze studio arte e lingua Roma settembre 2019
Educational Roman Holidays A treasure trove of sights and experiences
Stefano Montinaro (professional photographer and photography teacher), Antonella Rea (language tutor) and Jason Skill (artist and art teacher) are intending to run an educational holiday for those interested in photography, drawing, sketching, arts, and speaking Italian. We will take you to the less visited sites of Rome, away from the gladiators clad in plastic armour and the hustle and bustle of guided tours, to some of the places in and around the city loved by the present day Romans. The quarter of San Giovanni is the perfect venue to experience authentic Roman life. Located just outside the city walls and within walking distance from the Colosseum, it is home to excellent restaurants, bars, shops and, the Italian school.
Due to the popularity of this trip, we have decided to offer two dates: Group 1 – Friday 27th September to Friday 4th October 2019 Group 2 – Monday 7th October to Monday 14th October 2019 You can fly directly to Rome from Newcastle Airport.
The trip will include
- Transfers between Rome airport and accommodation
- Accommodation in a B&B in the central quarter of S. Giovanni
- Guided visits during the weekend and in some afternoons
- Private transport is included for excursions outside Rome
- The choice between one of the following courses: Language school, Photography, Sketching
- Regardless of the main course you choose, Antonella, Jason and Stefano will be available to support you should wish to try out a little Italian, photography or sketching
Not included in holiday costs
- Lunch and evening meals will be enjoyed in various locations chosen especially to allow you to try traditional Roman cuisine at affordable prices
- Public transport in and around Rome
- Flights (currently costing just under £200 from Newcastle airport with Jet2)
Use the table below to choose your accommodation.
|Accomodation Type||Language||Sketching OR Photography|
|Single Room in B&B||£1,035.00||£995.00|
|Two People sharing B&B||£810.00||£775.00|
|Self-catering in shared flat, individual rooms but cannot garantee private bathroom||£760.00||£720.00|
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
- Fill the booking form to express your interest, please use the table containing the accommodation details indicating clearly your preferred option.
- Ideally we need to receive this information by the end of July 2019, there are 18 places allocated in each group and we need a minimum of 10 participants per group.
- To confirm your place, you will have to pay a non-refundable £100 deposit to Antonella Rea, payable by check or bank transfer by the 6th August 2018.
- As soon as you have paid your deposit we recommend that you buy your flights, details of which will be given to you on receipt of the deposit.
Copyright 2017-2020 Antonella Rea